Stephens & Partners
We're excited to announce that we've teamed up with Stephens & Partners, a London-based Business Growth Consultancy and Private Investment Firm specialising in helping small businesses scale.
We're excited to join forces and continue serving our clients in 2023 with the expertise of Stephens & Partners founder, Dasha White who has over two decades of business growth experience.
Two family generations, one powerhouse partnership.
Let's talk and make 2023 a year of your growth!
Business Strategy Review
- Face to face in central London or online
- 4 hours plus 1 hour follow up meeting
Business Strategy Review outcome:
- A clear roadmap, consisting of a set of recommended actions for business owners to take and prioritise in order to achieve their goals
- Recommendations will cover such areas as operational, legal, IP, market positioning, brand identity, marketing, online presence and company’s’ strengths and weaknesses
practical guidance on the scope of transformation required to scale the business, as well as resources and tools.
Business Strategy Review will cover the following areas:
- Your company’s historical and projected financial performance
current and future booked business and cost structure
- Operational strengths and weaknesses
- Key relationships with customers and suppliers
- Your existing marketing strategy
In some cases, we may also be able to help your business with
- The early stage funding in exchange for equity
- Access to VCs and Angel Investors who aid in subsequent stages of funding
networking opportunities with industry experts
- Ongoing mentorship
The overall purpose of the Business Strategy Review is to provide an analysis and guidance on the best strategic alternative available to a company, given its existing positioning and market share.
All businesses at some stage face growth challenges – luck of funding, the demands of a growing workforce, team unwilling to adapt to market needs, low ROI on (often quite sporadic) marketing campaigns, new competitors, keeping the supply chain running, misunderstanding target market, keeping up with the new technology, retaining talent and many many others. We can help you identify what exactly keeps you from growing, and help you clarify the winning scale-up strategy.